lundi 21 janvier 2013

Get to know Me

hello guys ! and good evening ..

Today's blog will be alittle bit random, i'm going to talk about what i like, what i dont like to know me more so let's get started :D

What I like : 

* I like Food 
* I like oranges
* I like Sleeping lol 
* I like Shopping
* I like my family and my fiends 
* I like Adventures, and knowing new places 
* I like CATS / rainbows/ dinosaures
What I don't Like: 

* I don't like unfaithful people 
* I don't like insects
* I don't like bad hair days 
* I don't like unrespectful people
* I don't like white pants / jeans 

that's about it guys hope you have enjoyed your day, oh btw i went to a dentiste with my sister, and yeah still looking for a job :'(





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
The way i Live Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template